ITM Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2020International Forum “IT-Technologies for Engineering Education: New Trends and Implementing Experience” (ITEE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Section||Modernization of Engineering Courses based on software for Computer Simulation|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- A.I. Vlasov, L.V. Juravleva and V.A. Shakhnov, Visual environment of cognitive graphics for end-to-end engineering project-based education, Journal of Applied Engineering Science, vol. 17(1), pp. 99–106 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Demin and A.I. Vlasov, Visual methods of formalization of knowledge in the conditions of the synchronous technologies of system engineering, ACM International Conference Proceeding Series, 3166098 (2017). DOI: 10.1145/3166094.3166098. [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Shakhnov, L.V. Juravleva and A.I. Vlasov, Concept of automated support to problem: modular vocational training Handbook of Research on Engineering Education in a Global Context, IGI Global, pp. 101–114 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Yudin, A.I. Vlasov, M. Salmina and V. Sukhotskiy, Challenging intensive project-based education: short-term class on mobile robotics with mechatronic elements, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol. 829, pp. 79-84 (2019). DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-97085-1_8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Yudin, M. Kolesnikov, A. Vlasov and M. Salmina, Project oriented approach in educational robotics: From robotic competition to practical appliance, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol. 457, pp. 83–94 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Haller, E. F. Schiller and I. Hartel, Impact of the Digital Factory on the Production Planning Process. Integrating Human Aspects in Production Management, IFIP International Conference for Information Processing, vol. 160, pp. 73–84 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Martijn Mes, Simulation Modelling using Practical Examples: A Plant Simulation Tutorial, Software version 13.0 (Netherlands: University of Twente), pp. 20–86 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bangsow, Tecnomatix Plant Simulation: Modeling and Programming by Means of Examples (Springer International Publishing Switzerland) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Aleksandrov, P.A. Kapyrin, N.A. Meshkov, K.A. Neusypin, A. E. Popovich and A. V. Proletarsky, Gamification in the advanced higher professional education: fundamentals of theory and experience of use, International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, vol. 9 (11), pp. 1800–1808 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Kurnosenko and D.I. Arabov, Optimization of electronic components mounting sequence for 3D MID assembly process, Proc. Breakthrough directions of Scientific, Development Perspectives in the Framework of the Strategic. KnE Engineering, vol. 3 (6), pp. 311–321 (2018). DOI: 10.18502/keg.v3i6.3009. [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Neusypin, M.S. Selezneva and T.Yu. Tsibizova, Diagnostics algorithms for flight vehicles navigation complex, International Russian Automation Conference (RusAutoCon) electronic edition, pp. 1–6 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Yudin, A. Vlasov, M. Shalashova and M. Salmina, Evolution of educational robotics in supplementary education of children, Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol, 1023, pp. 336-343 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Toomsalu, S. Tolmacheva, A. Vlasov and V. Chernova, Determinants of innovations in small and medium enterprises: a european and international experience, Terra Economicus, vol. 17, No. 2, pp. 112-123 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Todorov, E.E. Volkova, A.I. Vlasov and N.I. Nikitina, Modeling energy-efficient consumption at industrial enterprises, International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, vol. 9, No. 2, pp. 10-18 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Shakhnov, S.S. Filin, A.I. Vlasov and A.I. Krivoshein, Sustainable energy systems in the digital economy: concept of smart machines, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 1975-1986 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Berdyugina, A.I. Vlasov and A.I. Krivoshein, Technological platform for innovative social infrastructure development on basis of smart machines and principles of internet of things, Proceedings Global Smart Industry Conference (GloSIC), 8570062 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Popova. A. Vlasov and N.I. Nikitina, Optimization of inventory distribution logistics in industrial enterprises, Espacios, vol. 39, No. 24 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Akberdina, A. Kalinina and A. Vlasov, Transformation stages of the Russian industrial complex in the context of economy digitization, Problems and Perspectives in Management, vol. 16, No. 4, pp. 201-211 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Neusypin, M.S. Selezneva, A.V. Proletarsky and K. Shen, Algorithm for building models of ins/gnss integrated navigation system using the degree of identifiability, 25th Saint Petersburg International Conference on Integrated Navigation Systems, ICINS 2018 Proceedings, pp. 1-5 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B.G. Ilyasov, E.S. Zakieva and E.I. Filosova, Simulation modeling system of the life quality dynamics, Information Innovative Technologies, no. 3, pp. 534-543 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Brodsky, Model-oriented programming – CAD methods in simulation modelling, Information Innovative Technologies, no. 1, pp. 142-146 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.