ITM Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Conference on Innovative Technology for Sustainable Development (ICITSD-2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Innovative Technology for Sustainable Development|
|Published online||17 March 2021|
- M. L. Smith, “Regulating law enforcement’s use of drones: The need for state legislation”, Harvard J. Legislation, vol. 52, pp. 423, Sep. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. Hayat, E. Yanmaz and R. Muzaffar, “Survey on unmanned aerial vehicle networks for civil applications: A communications viewpoint”, IEEE Commun. Surveys Tuts. vol. 18, pp. 2624-2661, 4th Quart. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- L. Gupta, R. Jain and G. Vaszkun, “Survey of important issues in UAV communication networks”, IEEE Commun. Surveys Tuts. vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 1123-1152, 2nd Quart. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- N. H. Motlagh, T. Taleb and O. Arouk, “Low-altitude unmanned aerial vehicles-based Internet of Things services: Comprehensive survey and future perspectives”, IEEE Internet Things J., Vol. 3, no. 6, pp. 899-922, Dec. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Kumbhar, F. Koohifar, I. Güvenç and B. Mueller, “A survey on legacy and emerging technologies for public safety communications”, IEEE Commun. Surveys Tuts. Vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 97-124, 1st Quart.(2017). [Google Scholar]
- Y. B. Sebbane, Smart Autonomous Aircraft: Flight Control and Planning for UAV, Boca Raton, FL, USA: CRC Press, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Korchenko and O. S. Illyash, “The generalized classification of unmanned air vehicles”, Proc. IEEE 2nd ICAPAVD. (APUAVD), pp. 28-34, Oct. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- A. Valcarce et al., “Airborne base stations for emergency and temporary events”, Proc. ICPSS, pp. 13-25, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. Silvagni, A. Tonoli, E. Zenerino and M. Chiaberge, “Multipurpose UAV for search and rescue operations in mountain avalanche events”, Geomatics Natural Hazards Risk, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 18-33, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Scherer et al., “An autonomous multi-UAV system for search and rescue”, Proc. 1st Workshop Micro Aerial Vehicle Netw. Syst. Appl. Civilian Use, pp. 33-38, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. A. R. Estrada, “How unmanned aerial vehicles–UAV’s–(or Drones) can help in case of natural disasters response and humanitarian relief aid?”, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- D. C. Macke, “Systems and image database resources for UAV search and rescue applications”, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- J. Sun, B. Li, Y. Jiang and C.-Y. Wen, “A camera-based target detection and positioning UAV system for search and rescue (SAR) purposes”, Sensors, vol. 16, no. 11, pp. 1778, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. Quaritsch, K. Kruggl, D. Wischounig-Strucl, S. Bhattacharya, M. Shah and B. Rinner, “Networked UAVs as aerial sensor network for disaster management applications”, EIEI, vol. 127, no. 3, pp. 56-63, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- R. Austin, Unmanned Aircraft Systems: UAVS Design Development and Deployment, Hoboken, NJ, USA: Wiley, vol. 54, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- T. F. Villa, F. Gonzalez, B. Miljievic, Z. D. Ristovski and L. Morawska, “An overview of small unmanned aerial vehicles for air quality measurements: Present applications and future prospectives”, Sensors, vol. 16, no. 7, pp. 1072, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Madden, T. Jordan, D. Cotten, N. O’Hare, A. Pasqua and S. Bernardes, “The future of unmanned aerial systems (UAS) for monitoring natural and cultural resources”, Proc. Photogramm. Week, vol. 15, pp. 369-384, (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.