ITM Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Conference on Innovative Technology for Sustainable Development (ICITSD-2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Innovative Technology for Sustainable Development|
|Published online||17 March 2021|
- S. Nakamoto, Bitcoin: A peer-to-peer electronic cash system, https://bitcoin.org/en/bitcoin-paper (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zheng, S. Xie, H. Dai, X. Chen, and H. Wang, An Overview of Blockchain Technology: Architecture, Consensus, and Future Trends, IEEE, 6th International Congress on Big Data, 557-564 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Steichen, B. Fiz, R. Norvill, R. State, and W. Shbair, Blockchain-Based, Decentralized Access Control for IPFS, Conference on Internet of Things, Green Computing and Communications, Cyber, Physical and Social Computing, Smart Data, Blockchain, Computer and Information Technology, Congress on Cybermatics, IEEE, 1499-1506 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Alam, M. Kelly, and M.L. Nelson, InterPlanetary Wayback: The Permanent Web Archive, Proceedings of the 16th ACM/IEEE-CS on Joint Conference on Digital Libraries, JCDL, 273-274 June (2016) [Google Scholar]
- SmartContracts, https://docs.soliditylang.org/en/v0.4.24 [Google Scholar]
- Privacy and Blockchain: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privacy_and_blockcha in [Google Scholar]
- J. Benet, IPFS Content Addressed, Versioned, P2P File System (DRAFT3), https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmR7GSQM93Cx5eAg6a6yRzNde1FQv7uL6X1o4k7zrJa3LX/ipfs.draft3.pdf, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Gilbert and H. Handschuh, Security Analysis of SHA-256 and Sisters, International Workshop on Selected Areas in Cryptography, Springer, 3006, 175-193 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Ethereum Documentation, https://ethereum.org/en/whitepaper/ [Google Scholar]
- Solidity 0.7.4 documentation, https://docs.soliditylang.org/en/v0.7.4/ [Google Scholar]
- J.T. Hao, Y. Sun and H. Luo, A Safe and Efficient Storage Scheme Based on Blockchain and IPFS for Agricultural Products Tracking, Journal of Computers, 29, 158-167 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Transaction made in ropsten test network, https://ropsten.etherscan.io/tx/0x1b05f28fbd14186ac 947345ced43e0fddfcf0fdf842c729c809574a78a4b5 d67 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.