ITM Web Conf.
Volume 37, 2021International Conference on Innovative Technology for Sustainable Development (ICITSD-2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Innovative Technology for Sustainable Development|
|Published online||17 March 2021|
- H. S. Jayanna and S. R. Mahadeva Prasanna, May 2009, “Analysis, Feature Extraction, Modeling and Testing Techniques for Speaker Recognition”. [Google Scholar]
- Yakubu A. Ibrahim, Juliet C. Odiketa, Tunji S. Ibiyemi, 2017, “Preprocessing technique in automatic speech recognition for human computer interaction: An overview”, pp186-191 [Google Scholar]
- Garima Vyas, Barkha Kumari, June 2013, “Speaker Recognition System Based on MFCC and DCT”, Vol. 2, Issue 5, pp167-169. [Google Scholar]
- Jyoti B. Ramgire, Prof.Sumati M. Jagdale, April 2016, “A Survey on Speaker Recognition With Various Feature Extraction And Classification Techniques”, Vol. 03, Issue 04, pp709-712. [Google Scholar]
- Satyam P. Todkar, Snehal S. Babar, Rudrendra U. Ambike, Prasad B. Suryakar, April 2018, “Speaker Recognition Techniques: A review”, pp1-5. [Google Scholar]
- Nisha. V.S, M. Jayasheela, February 2013, “Speaker Identification Using Combined MFCC and Phase Information”, Vol. 2, Issue 2, pp1149-1152. [Google Scholar]
- Shilpa S. Jagtap and D.G. Bhalke, 2015, “Speaker Verification Using Gaussian Mixture Model”. [Google Scholar]
- Sreenivas Sremath Tirumala, Seyed Reza Shahamiri, November 2016, “A review on Deep Learning approaches in Speaker Identification”. [Google Scholar]
- https://shodhganga.inflibnet.ac.in/bitstream/10603/183865/9/09-chapter%203.pdf, “From Speech to Feature Vectors”, pp83-128. [Google Scholar]
- Joseph P. Campbell, September 1997, “Speaker Recognition: A Tutorial”, Vol. 85, no. 9. [Google Scholar]
- Fang-Yie Leu, Guan-Liang Lin, 2017, “An MFCC-based Speaker Identification System”, pp1055-1062. [Google Scholar]
- Manuel Fernández-Delgado, Eva Cernadas, Senén Barro, 2014, “Do we Need Hundreds of Classifiers to Solve Real World Classification Problems?”. [Google Scholar]
- Parashar Dhakal, Praveen Damacharla, Ahmad Y. Javaid, Vijay Devabhaktuni, 2019, “A Near Real-Time Automatic Speaker Recognition Architecture for Voice-Based User Interface”. [Google Scholar]
- Tumisho Billson Mokgonyane, Tshephisho Joseph Sefara, Mercy Mosibudi Mogale, Madimetja Jonas Manamela, 2019, “Automatic Speaker Recognition System based on Machine Learning Algorithms”. [Google Scholar]
- Mohammed Zakariah, September 2014, “Classification of large datasets using Random Forest Algorithm in various applications: Survey”. [Google Scholar]
- Povinelli RJ, Johnson MT, Lindgren AC, Roberts FM, 2006, “Statistical models of reconstructed phase spaces for signal classification”, IEEE Trans Signal Process 2006; 54:2178–86. [Google Scholar]
- Yasser Shekofteh and Farshad Almasganj, 2013, “Feature Extraction Based on Speech Attractors in the Reconstructed Phase Space for Automatic Speech Recognition Systems”. [Google Scholar]
- http://shodhganga.inflibnet.ac.in/bitstream/106 03/213852/16/16_chapter7.pdf, “Effective Speaker Spotting based on Nonlinear Properties of Vocal Tract”, pp161-180. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.