ITM Web Conf.
Volume 38, 2021International Conference on Exploring Service Science (IESS 2.1)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||07 May 2021|
- IfM and IBM, Succeeding through Service Innovation: A Service Perspective for Education, Research, Business and Government, https://www.ifm.eng.cam.ac.uk/uploads/Resources/Reports/080428cambridge_ssme_whitepaper.pdf (Institute for Manufacturing, Cambridge, MA., 2008) [Google Scholar]
- WEF and PwC, Upskilling for shared prosperity. World Economic Forum, Geneva, Switzerland, with PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) (2021) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Maglio, S.L. Vargo, N. Caswell, J. Spohrer, The service system is the basic abstraction of service science, Information Systems and e-business Management 7(4), 395–406 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Spohrer, Service Science and Service Innovation, Blog post, Available online at http://service-science.info/archives/5443 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- J.G. March, Exploration and exploitation in organizational learning, Organization Science 2(1), 71–87 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- J. Spohrer, P.P. Maglio, Service science: Toward a smarter planet, in Introduction Service Engineering, G. Salvendy, W. Karwowski (Eds.) (Wiley, New York, 2010) 3–30 [Google Scholar]
- J. Spohrer, P.P. Maglio, Toward a Science of Service Systems, in Handbook of Service Science, P.P. Maglio, C.A. Kieliszewski, J.C. Spohrer (Eds.) (Springer US, Boston, MA, 2010) 157–194 [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Sanford, Let Go to Grow: Escaping the Commodity Trap (Prentice Hall, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Spohrer, IBM’s service journey: A summary sketch, Industrial Marketing Management 60, 167–172 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ojasalo, K. Ojasalo, Service Logic Business Model Canvas, Journal of Research in Marketing and Entrepreneurship 20(1), 70–98 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Spohrer, The Future of AI and Business Value: A Service Science Perspective, Talk to Norway Business School, March 9, Available online at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4GS5weai8k (2021) [Google Scholar]
- W.B. Arthur, Foundations of complexity economics, Nat Rev Phys 3, 136–145 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- J. Spohrer, Service Innovation Roadmaps and Responsible Entities Learning, IESS 2.1 Presentation. March 25, Available online at https://www.slideshare.net/spohrer/20210325-jim-spohrer-sir-rel-futureai-v10-copy (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.