ITM Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2021International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2021 (ICACC-2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 August 2021|
- A. Zamanifar, B. Minaei-Bidgoli, M. Sharifi, “ Automatic text summarization using semi-supervised learning”, ACIS International Conference on Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Networking, and Parallel/Distributed Computing, 635 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sahoo, Dr.A. Kumar Nayak, “ Review Paper on Extractive Text Summarization”, IJERCSE, 5, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ramesh, Reema, Rajan, Binu”Extractive Text Summarization Using Graph Based Ranking Algorithm And Mean Shift Clustering”, ICRTCCNT, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Sapkota, A. Alsadoon, P. W. C. Prasad, A. Elchouemi, A. K. Singh, “ Data Summarization Using Clustering and Classification: Spectral Clustering Combined with k-Means Using NFPH”, COMITCon, 146-151 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.Alami, M. Meknassi, N. En-nahnahi, “ Enhancing unsupervised neural networks based text summarization with word embedding and ensemble learning”, Expert Syst. Appl., 123, 195–211 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Padmakumar, Aishwarya, A. Saran, “ Unsupervised Text Summarization Using Sentence Embeddings”, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Smagulova, Kamilya, James, Alex, “ A survey on LSTM memristive neural network architectures and applications”, The European Physical Journal Special Topics, 228, 2313–2324 (2019) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- “Introduction to summarization in machine learning”, https://towardsdatascience.com/a-quickintroduction-to-text-summarization-in-machinelearning-3d27ccf18a9f, Accessed: 2020-12-02 [Google Scholar]
- “Understanding LSTMs”, https://colah:github:io/posts/2015-08-Understanding-LSTMs/,Accessed: 2021-01-15 [Google Scholar]
- “Automatic Summarization”, https://en:m:wikipedia:org/wiki/Automatic_summarization,Accessed: 2020-10-06 [Google Scholar]
- “Introduction to textrank in python”, https://www:analyticsvidhya.com/blog/2018/11/introduction-text-summarization-textrank-python/,Accessed: 2020-09-06 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.