ITM Web Conf.
Volume 42, 20221st International Conference on Applied Computing & Smart Cities (ICACS21)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||24 February 2022|
- AlFarsi, Ghaliya., & ALSinani, M. Developing a Mobile Notification System for AlBuraimi University College Students. International Journal of Information Technology and Language Studies(IJITLS), 1(1). (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Malik, S. I., Mathew, R., Tawafak, R. M., & Khan, I. GENDER DIFFERENCE IN PERCEIVING ALGORITHMIC THINKING IN AN INTRODUCTORY PROGRAMMING COURSE. [Google Scholar]
- Tawafak, R. M., & Romli, A. B. Ruzaini bin Abdullah Arshah, and Sohail Iqbal Malik. ” Framework design of university communication model (UCOM) to enhance continuous intentions in teaching and e-learning process.”. Education and Information Technologies, (2019).1-27. [Google Scholar]
- Mathew, R., Malik, S. I., & Tawafak, R. M. Teaching Problem Solving Skills using an Educational Game in a Computer Programming Course. Informatics in Education, 18(2), (2019).359. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Clustering, A. S. International Arab Conference on Information Technology (ACIT). Higher Education, 165, 170. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Tatnall, A. Editorial for EAIT issue 2, 2020. Education and Information Technologies, 25(2), (2020). 647-657. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tatnall, A. Editorial for EAIT issue 2, 2019. Education and Information Technologies, 24(2), (2019). 953-962. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tawafak, R. M., Romli, A. B., Abdullah, R., Alfarsi, Ghaliya., Jabbar, J., Esbai, R., ... & Abdelhameed, W. Competitiveness & Quality. [Google Scholar]
- Tawafak, Ragad M., Awanis M. Romli, and Maryam Juma Alsinani. “Student Assessment Feedback Effectiveness Model for Enhancing Teaching Method and Developing Academic Performance.” International Journal of Information and Communication Technology Education (IJICTE) 15, no. 3 (2019): 75-88. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tawafak, Ragad M., Awanis BT Romli, and Maryam Alsinani. “E-learning system of UCOM for improving student assessment feedback in Oman higher education.” Education and Information Technologies 24, no. 2 (2019): 1311-1335. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tawafak, Ragad M., Awanis BT Romli, and Ruzaini Bin Abdullah Arshah. “Continued Intention to use UCOM: Four factors for integrating with a technology acceptance model to moderate the Satisfaction of Learning.” IEEE Access 6 (2018): 66481-66498. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alfarsi, Ghaliya, Jasiya Jabbar, Ragad M. Tawafak, Sohail Iqbal Malik, Abir Alsidiri, and Maryam Alsinani. “Using Cisco Packet Tracer to simulate Smart Home.” [Google Scholar]
- Tawafak, Ragad M., Muamer N. Mohammed, Ruzaini Bin Abdullah Arshah, Mohanaad Shakir, and Vitaliy Mezhuyev. “Technology enhancement learning reflection on improving students’ satisfaction in Omani universities.” Advanced Science Letters 24, no. 10 (2018): 7751-7757. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tawafak, Ragad M., A. B. Romli, Ruzaini bin Abdullah Arshah, and Rana A. Saeed Almaroof. “Assessing the impact of technology learning and assessment method on academic performance.” EURASIA Journal of Mathematics, Science and Technology Education 14, no. 6 (2018): 2241-2254 [Google Scholar]
- Tawafak, Ragad M., Muamer N. Mohammed, Ruzaini bin Abdullah Arshah, and Awanis Romli. “Review on the effect of student learning outcome and teaching Technology in Omani’s higher education Institution’s academic accreditation process.” In Proceedings of the 2018 7th International Conference on Software and Computer Applications, pp. 243-247. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Buchanan, B. G., & Duda, R. O. (1983). Principles of rule-based expert systems. In Advances in computers (Vol. 22, pp. 163-216). Elsevier. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O’Keefe, R. M., & O’Leary, D. E. (1993). Expert system verification and validation: a survey and tutorial. Artificial Intelligence Review, 7(1), 3-42. [Google Scholar]
- Goita, Y., & Sidibe, M. (2021, March). Towards a Comprehensive Expert System for Coronavirus Disease. In 2021 7th International Conference on Information Management (ICIM) (pp. 18-23). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Suppe, F. (2021). Artificial Intelligence and Computer Approaches to Clinical Medical. Logic of Discovery and Diagnosis in Medicine, 223. [Google Scholar]
- Al Farsi G, Yusof AB, Romli A, Tawafak RM, Malik SI, Jabbar J, Bin Rsuli ME. A Review of Virtual Reality Applications in an Educational Domain. International Journal of Interactive Mobile Technologies. 2021 Dec 11;15(22). [Google Scholar]
- Tawafak R, Malik S, Mathew R, Ashfaque M, Jabbar J, AlNuaimi M, ElDow A, Alfarsi G. A Combined Model for Continuous Intention to Use E-Learning System. [Google Scholar]
- Tawafak RM, Alsewari AA, Malik SI, AlFarsi G. A Tool Model Group (TMG) Development to Enhance Student Performance. In2021 International Conference on Intelligent Technology, System and Service for Internet of Everything (ITSS-IoE) 2021 Nov 1 (pp. 1-5). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.