ITM Web Conf.
Volume 42, 20221st International Conference on Applied Computing & Smart Cities (ICACS21)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 February 2022|
- Speidel S, Braunl T (2016) Leaving the grid-The effect of combining home energy storage with renewable energy generation. Renew Sustainable Energy Rev, 60: 1213–1224. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hammons T.J (2008) Integrating renewable energy sources into European grids, Int.J. Electr. Power Energy Syst, 30: 462–475 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bhaskar K and Singh SN (2012) AWNN-assisted wind power forecasting using feedforward neural network. Sustainable Energy, IEEE Transactions on, 3(2): 306-315. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li H.Z, Guo S, Li C.J and Sun J.Q (2013) A hybrid annual power load forecasting model based on generalized regression neural network with fruit fly optimization algorithm. Knowledge-Based Systems, 37: 378-387. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Griche, S. Messalti, K. Saoudi, M. Y. Touafek (2019) “A New Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System (ANFIS) and PI Controller to Voltage Regulation of Power System Equipped by Wind Turbine”, European Journal of Electrical Engineering (EJEE), Vol. 21, No. 2, pp 149-155. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Griche, S. Messalti, K. Saoudi (2019) “Parallel Fuzzy Logic and PI Controller for Transient Stability and Voltage Regulation of Power System Including Wind Turbine”, PRZEGLĄD ELEKTROTECHNICZNY, ISSN 0033-2097, R. 95 NR 9 [Google Scholar]
- I. Griche, S. Messalti, K. Saoudi (2021) “Instantaneous Power Control Strategy for Voltage Improvement in Power Network Equipped by Wind Generator”, Publication in Journal Européen des Systèmes automatisés JESA, Vol. 54, No.1, February, 2021, pp. 147-154. [Google Scholar]
- I. Griche, S. Messalti, K. Saoudi, M. Y. Touafek, F. Zitouni (2021) “A New Controller for Voltage and Stability Improvement of Multi Machine Power System Tuned by Wind Turbine”, Publication in Mathematical Modelling of Engineering Problems MMEP, Vol. 8 , No.1, February, 2021, pp. 81-88. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.