ITM Web Conf.
Volume 44, 2022International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2022 (ICACC-2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||05 May 2022|
- Dommaraju, Premchand. (2015). One-Person Households in India. Demographic Research. 32. 1239–1266. 10.4054/DemRes.2015.32.45. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sanjeev Kumar and Harpreet Kaur “Face Recognition Techniques: Classification and Comparisons “International Journal Of Information Technology And Knowledge Management July-December 2012, Volume 5, No. 2, Pp. 361–363 [Google Scholar]
- Akshada Deshmukh, Harshalata Wadaskar “Webcam Based Intelligent Surveillance System “Research Inventy: International Journal of Engineering and Science Vol.2, Issue 8 (March 2013), Pp 38–42 Issn(E): 2278-4721. [Google Scholar]
- M. G. F. HusniTeja Sukmana, Prototype Utilization of Pir Motion Sensor for Real Time Surveillance System and Web-Enabled Lamp Automation. Ieee Asia Pacific Conference on Wireless and Mobile, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Dinalankara, Lahiru. Face Detection Face Recognition Using Open Computer Vision Classifies, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gowsalya, M. Sangeetha, K. Sri Dhivya Krishnan, N. Divya, T. Devika “A Novel Approach Automatic Digital Door Opening And Closing Security System”, International Journal Of Innovative Research In Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation And Control Engineering, Vol. 2 Issue 2, Feb 2014. [Google Scholar]
- RabailShafique Satti, Sidra Ejaz, Madiha Arshad, “A Smart Visitors Notification System with Automatic Secure Door Lock Using Mobile Communication Technology”, International Journal Of Computer And Communication System Engineering, Vol. 02 No.01 February 2015 [Google Scholar]
- KawserWazed Nafi, Tonny ShekhaKar, Sayed Anisul Hoque, “An Advanced Door Lock Security System Using Palmtop Recognition System”, International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 - 8887), Volume 56- No.17, October 2012 [Google Scholar]
- S. Ramesh, Soundarya Hariharan and Shruti Arora “Monitoring And Controlling Of Bank Security System”, International Journal Of Advanced Research In Computer Science And Software Engineering, Volume 2, Issue 10, October 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Seung-Soo Shin, Kun-Hee Han, Kwang-Yoon Jin, “Digital Door Lock on The Access Control System Using Otp-Based User International Journal Of Computer Applications (0975 - 8887) Volume 153 - No2, November 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Human Infrared Signal Recognition Using Single Pir Detector. Linhong Wang Chongqing College Of Electrical Engineering Chongqing, China. [Google Scholar]
- I. Yugashini, S. Vidhyasri, K. Gayathri Devi, “Design And Implementation Of Automated Door Accessing System With Face Recognition”, International Journal Of Science And Modern Engineering (Ijisme), Volume-1, Issue12, November 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Annie P. Oommen, Rahul A.P., Pranav, V., Ponni, S., Renjith Nadeshan, “Design and Implementation of A Digital Code Lock”, International Journal Of Advanced Research In Electrical, Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering, Vol. 3, Issue 2, February 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Harshada B. More, Anjali R. Bodkhe, “Survey Paper on Door Level Security Using Face Recognition” International Journal of Advanced Research In Computer And Communication Engineering. [Google Scholar]
- Davis Matt and Ferat Sahin “HOG feature human detection system.” Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (SMC), International Conference IEEE, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Hoang, Van-Dung, My-Ha Le, and Kang-Hyun Jo. “Hybrid cascade boosting machine using variant scale blocks based HOG features for pedestrian detection.” Neurocomputing (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Dalal, Navneet, and Bill Triggs. “Histograms of oriented gradients for human detection.” Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition. IEEE Computer Society Conference on. Vol. 1. IEEE, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Xiaoyu, Tony X. Han, and Shuicheng Yan. “An HOG- LBP human detector with partial occlusion handling.” Computer Vision, 2009 IEEE 12th International Conference, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Viola, Paul, and Michael Jones. “Rapid object detection using a boosted cascade of simple features.” Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition. Computer Society Conference on. Vol. 1. IEEE, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Jones, Michael, and Paul Viola. “Fast multiview face detection”, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Viola, Paul, and Michael J. Jones. “Robust realtime face detection.” International journal of computer vision (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Hwang, Jae Jeong, Young Min Kim, and Kang Hyeon Rhee. “Faces Recognition Using HAARCASCADE, LBPH, HOG and Linear SVM Object Detector.” International Conference on Green and Human Information Technology. Springer, Singapore, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Roshni Singh, Manas Singh, Leena Ragha “Real-Time Face Recognition Under Different Environment”, 2nd International Conference on Advances in Science & Technology (ICAST) 2019 on 8th, 9th April 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.