ITM Web Conf.
Volume 45, 20222021 3rd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Computer Technology and System Design|
|Published online||19 May 2022|
- J. B. Breckinridge, Wai Size T. Lam, R. A. Chipman, “Polarizationaberration in astronomical telescopes”, Publications of the Astronomical Society of the Pacific, 2015, 127 445. [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Chipman, Polarization aberrations. The University of Arizona, 1987. [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Mcguire, R. A. Chipman, “Polarization aberrations.1. Rotationallysymmetric optical systems”, Appl Opt, 1994, 33(22): 5080. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Juntong Z, Su Z, Qiang F, “Study on the laser polarization characteristics of visible light in different humidity environments.” Infrared and Laser Engineering, 2020, 49(9):7. [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Mcguire, R. A. Chipman, “Polarization aberrations. 2. Tilted anddecentered optical systems”, Applied Optics, 1994, 33(22):5101. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Chipman, “Polarization analysis of optical systems”, The International Society for Optical Engineering, 1989, 28(2): 090. [Google Scholar]
- Luo J, He X, Fan K, “Polarization aberrations in an unobscuresoffaxis astronomical telescope and their effects on optics ellipticity”, ACTA OPTICA SINICA, 2020, 461(08): 55. [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Chipman, “Mechanics of polarization ray tracing”, OpticalEngineering, 1995, 34(6): 1636. [Google Scholar]
- S Michael, I Shinya, O Rudolf, “Polarization aberrations caused bydifferential transmission and phase shift in high-numerical-aperturelenses: theory, measurement, and rectification”, Optical Engineering, 2002, 41(5): 943. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Chipman, L. J. Chipman, “Polarization aberrationdiagrams”, Optical Engineering, 1989, 28(2): 100. [Google Scholar]
- M. Totzeck, P. Graupner, T. Heil, “How to describe polarizationinfluence on imaging ”, Proc. SPIE 5754, Optical MicrolithographyXVIII, (12 May 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Liao Y B, “Polarization Optics”, China Beijing: Science Press, 2003:45-63. [Google Scholar]
- G Yun, K Crabtree, R. A. Chipman, “Three-dimensional polarizationray-tracing calculus I definition and diattenuation”, Appl Opt, 2011, 50(18): 2855. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G Yun, S C Mcclain, R. A. Chipman, “Three-dimensionalpolarization ray-tracing calculus II retardance”, Applied Optics, 2011, 50(18): 2866. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.