ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Algorithm Optimization and Application|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- E B Martin and A J 2016 An overview of multivariate statistical process control in continuous and batch process performance monitoring (Transactions of the Institute of Measurement & Control). [Google Scholar]
- Potts C N and Wassenhove L 2017 Integrating Scheduling with Batching and Lot-Sizing: A Review of Algorithms and Complexity (Journal of the Operational Research Society). [Google Scholar]
- Shaik M A Janak S L and Floudas C A 2006 Continuous-Time Models for Short-Term Scheduling of Multipurpose Batch Plants: A Comparative Study (Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research) pp 6190-6209. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M G Ierapetritou 1998 Effective Continuous-Time Formulation for Short-Term Scheduling. 2. Continuous and Semicontinuous Processes (Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research) pp 4360-4374. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ierapetritou M G Floudas C A 2001 Comments on “An Improved RTN Continuous-Time Formulation for the Short-term Scheduling of Multipurpose Batch Plants”(Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research). [Google Scholar]
- Floudas C A and Lin X 2005 Mixed Integer Linear Programming in Process Scheduling: Modeling, Algorithms and Applications Annals of Operations Research pp 131-162. [Google Scholar]
- Chu Y and You F 2013 Integration of production scheduling and dynamic optimization for multi-product CSTRs: Generalized Benders decomposition coupled with global mixed-integer fractional programming (Computers & Chemical Engineering) pp 315-333. [Google Scholar]
- Zhuge J and Ierapetritou M G 2012 Integration of Scheduling and Control with Closed Loop Implementation (Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research) pp 8550–8565. [Google Scholar]
- Harjunkoski I Nystroem R and Horch A 2009 Integration of scheduling and control—Theory or practice? (Computers & Chemical Engineering) pp 1909-1918. [Google Scholar]
- Bemporad A Morari M anf Dua V 2002 The explicit linear quadratic regulator for constrained systems (Automatica) pp 3-20. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.