ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Control Technology and Robotics Technology|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- Lu J, Song Y P and Lu S Y. 2004. Discussion on related concepts such as discipline and discipline construction. Tsinghua Journal of Education, (06), pp.12-15. [Google Scholar]
- Gao X M 2009. On the relationship between discipline construction and specialty construction in Colleges and Universities. Journal of Guangdong Ocean University, 29(05), pp.79-82. [Google Scholar]
- Zeng D M and Chen J B. 2007 Competition and cooperation between discipline construction and specialty construction. Education & Modernization (03), pp.66-71. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou G L, Zhou X, Qin H M and Liu Z T. 2018 Integration of Science and Education, Academic Education — An Action Framework for Supporting High Quality Undergraduate Teaching with High-level Scientific Research. China Higher Education Research, (08), pp.11-16. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou G L 2020 Strategy and planning of Chinese Universities: theoretical framework and action framework. University Education Science. (02), pp.10-18. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou G L 2016 On Academic breakthrough in the construction of “Double World-class”-On the integrative construction of discipline, specialty and course in university. Educational Research. 37(05), pp.72-76. [Google Scholar]
- Zhong B L. 2017 First-class Undergraduate Education Is the Core Task and Important Foundation of “Double First-Class” Construction. China Higher Education, (19): pp.16-17. [Google Scholar]
- Wang H C. 2017 “Double First-Class” Construction and Traditional Path Dependence and Transcendence. Higher Education Management, 11 (06), pp.1-7. [Google Scholar]
- Lin J. 2019 First-class Undergraduate Education: Recognition Problems, Basic Characteristics and Construction Path. Educational Research of Tsinghua University, 40 (01), pp.22-30. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou M. 2008 Research on Several Problems of Object-oriented Planning in Strategic Development of Colleges and Universities. University of Science and Technology of China. [Google Scholar]
- Wang H C 2017 Internal logical examination of the construction of “double first class” – on the four logical changes that must be realized in the construction of “double first class”. Journal of Henan Normal University (Social Science Edition), 44(3), pp. 144-150. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang M K 2018 “Double first class” construction and curriculum reform, Journal of Higher Education Management,12(03), pp.7-12. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.