ITM Web Conf.
Volume 47, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Computer, Communication, Control, Automation and Robotics (CCCAR2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Control Technology and Robotics Technology|
|Published online||23 June 2022|
- Camison C. and Monfort-Mir V. M. 2012 Measuring Innovation in Tourism from the Schumpeterian and the Dynamic Capabilities Perspectives. Tourism Management vol 33 p776–789 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Drew Martin, Anders Gustafsson, Sunmee Cho 2016 Service Innovation, Renewal, and Adoption/Rejection in Dynamic Global Contexts. Journal of Business Research vol 69 p2397–2400 [Google Scholar]
- Hsieh, Y. H., and Y. H. Chou 2018 Modeling the impact of service innovation for small and medium enterprises: A system dynamics approach. Simulation Modelling Practice & Theory p82,84–102 [Google Scholar]
- M. Weng, J. Ha, Y. Wang, C. Tsai 2012 A Study of the relationship among service innovation, customer value and customer satisfaction: an empirical study of the hotel industry in Taiwan. International Journal of Organizational Innovation vol 44 p98–112 [Google Scholar]
- Hertog, P. D., Gollouj, F. and Segers, J.2011 Measuring Innovation in a “low-tech” Service Industry: the case of the Dutch Hospitality Industry. Service Industries Journal vol 31 p1429–1449 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.H. Aas, P.E. Pedersen 2011 The Impact of Service Innovation on Firm-level Financial Performance. The Service Industries Journal vol 31 p2071–2090 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Caruana, A., M. Ewing, and L. Pitt 2015 Service Reliability and the Market Orientation- Performance Link. Springer International Publishing [Google Scholar]
- Weiermair K. 2004 Product Improvement or Innovation: What is the Key to Success in Tourism? OECD. Innovation and Growth in Tourism. Paris: OECD [Google Scholar]
- Hjalager A. M.1997 Innovation Patterns in Sustainable Tourism-an Analytical Typology. Tourism Management vol 18 p 35–41 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sundbo, and Jon 1997 Management of Innovation in Services. Service Industries Journal vol 17 p432–455 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gallouj F., Weinstein O.1997 Innovation in Services. Research Policy vol 26 p537–556 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hertog P. D. 2000 Knowledge-intensive business services as co-producers of innovation, international journal of innovation management vol 4 p491–528 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Santoro, G., et al. 2018 The Internet of Things: Building a knowledge management system for open innovation and knowledge management capacity. Technological Forecasting and Social Change,S0040162517302846 [Google Scholar]
- Hall, Willianms. 2008 Tourism and Innovation. London: Rout-ledge [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sundbo, J., and F. Gallouj 1998 Innovation in services in seven European countries: the results of work packages 3-4 of the SI4S project.Working Papers [Google Scholar]
- Hipp C, Grupp H. 2005 Innovation in the service sector: the demand for service-specific innovation measurement concepts and typologies. Res Policy vol34 p517–535 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Tian, Zhong Xianwen 2005 Research on Service Innovation Model Based on Dynamic Model. Science and Technology Management vol 26 p72–83 [Google Scholar]
- Eisenhardt, K.M.1989 Building Theories from Case Study Research. Academy of Management Review vol 14 p532–550 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rober K. Yin 2003 Case Study Research: Design and Methods(3rd ed). London:Sage Publications, Inc. [Google Scholar]
- Amar Oukil, Nabil Channouf, & Asma Al-Zaidi 2016 Performance Evaluation of the Hotel Industry in an Emerging Tourism Destination: the Case of Oman. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management vol 29 p60–68 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu Haibin 2007 Service Innovation of Tourism Enterprises Based on Tourist Value. Special Economic Zone vol 5 p193–194 [Google Scholar]
- Casimir, G., & Waldman, D. A. 2007 A cross cultural comparison of the importance of leadership traits for effective low-level and high-level leaders Australia and China. International Journal of Cross Cultural Management vol 7 p47–60 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Muzamil Naqshbandi, Ibrahim Tabche 2018. The Interplay of Leadership, Absorptive Capacity, and Organizational Learning Culture in Open Innovation: Testing a Moderated Mediation Model. Technological Forecasting & Social Change vol 133 p156–167 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.