ITM Web Conf.
Volume 48, 2022The 4th International Conference on Computing and Wireless Communication Systems (ICCWCS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer Science, Intelligent Systems and Information Technologies|
|Published online||02 September 2022|
- B. Charbuty, and A. Adnan. “Classification based on decision tree algorithm for machine learning.” Journal of Applied Science and Technology Trends 2.01, pp. 20-28, (2021). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Krishnan, Deepa. “Analysis of Accuracy of Supervised Machine Learning Algorithms in Detecting Denial of Service Attacks.” Advances in Signal and Data Processing. Springer, Singapore, pp. 519-529, (2021). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Agarwal, et al. “Classification model for accuracy and intrusion detection using machine learning approach.” PeerJ Computer Science 7 (2021): e437 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Belouch, S. El Hadaj, & M. Idhammad, Performance evaluation of intrusion detection based on machine learning using Apache Spark. Procedia Computer Science, 127, pp. 1-6, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Chkirbene, S. Eltanbouly, M. Bashendy. N. AlNaimi, & A. Erbad. Hybrid machine learning for network anomaly intrusion detection. IEEE International Conference on Informatics, IoT, and Enabling Technologies (ICIoT), pp. 163-170. IEEE, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- J. Gu, & S. Lu. An effective intrusion detection approach using SVM with naïve Bayes feature embedding. Computers & Security, 103, 102158, (2021). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.