ITM Web Conf.
Volume 52, 2023International Conference on Connected Object and Artificial Intelligence (COCIA’2023)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Artificial Intelligence and its Application|
|Published online||08 May 2023|
- Roadmap for Energy-Efficient Buildings and Construction in the Association of Southeast Asian Nations, https://www.iea.org/reports/roadmap-for-energy-efficient-buildings-and-construction-in-the-association-of-southeast-asian-nations, last accessed 2022/06/15. [Google Scholar]
- 2019 Global Status Report for Buildings and Construction, https://www.worldgbc.org/news-media/2019-global-status-report-*buildings-andconstruction [Google Scholar]
- P. W. Tien, S. Wei, T. Liu, J. Calautit, J. Darkwa, C. Wood, A deep learning approach towards the detection and recognition of opening of windows for effective management of building ventilation heat losses and reducing space heating demand, Renewable Energy 177, 603-625 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- W. Jung, F. Jazizadeh, T. E. Diller, Heat flux sensing for machine-learning-based personal thermal comfort modeling. Sensors, 19(17), 3691 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE: Thermal Environmental Conditions for Human Occupancy; ASHRAE: Atlanta, GA, USA, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhou, L. Xu, J. Zhang, B. Niu, M. Luo, G. Zhou, X. Zhang, Data-driven thermal comfort model via support vector machine algorithms: Insights from ASHRAE RP-884 database. Energy and Buildings 211, 109795, (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Valladares, M. Galindo, J. Gutierrez, W. C. Wu, K. K. Liao, J. C. Liao, C. C. Wang, Energy optimization associated with thermal comfort and indoor air control via a deep reinforcement learning algorithm. Building and Environment 155, 105-117, (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Abdulgader, F. Lashhab, Energy-efficient thermal comfort control in smart buildings. In 2021 IEEE 11th Annual Computing and Communication Workshop and Conference (CCWC), pp. 0022-0026. IEEE (2021). [Google Scholar]
- G. Gao, J. Li, & Y. Wen, Energy-efficient thermal comfort control in smart buildings via deep reinforcement learning. arXiv preprint arXiv:1901.04693, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- W. Zhang, Y. Wen, K. J. Tseng, G. Jin, Demystifying thermal comfort in smart buildings: An interpretable machine learning approach. IEEE Internet of Things Journal, 8(10), 8021-8031, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- R. Elnaklah, Dataset for “Indoor environment quality and work performance in ‘green’ office buildings in the Middle East”. Bath: University of Bath Research Data Archive. 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Deng, Q. Chen, Reinforcement learning of occupant behavior model for crossbuilding transfer learning to various HVAC control systems. Energy and Buildings 238, 110860, (2021). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhou, L. Xu, J. Zhang, B. Niu, M. Luo, G. Zhou, & X. Zhang, Data-driven thermal comfort model via support vector machine algorithms Insights from ASHRAE RP-884 database. Energy and Buildings 211, 109795, (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.