ITM Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20232nd International Conference on Data Science and Intelligent Applications (ICDSIA-2023)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||01 June 2023|
- T. Patil, S. Pandey, and K. Visrani, A Review on Basic Deep Learning Technologies and Applications, Lect. Notes Data Eng. Commun. Technol., vol. 52, pp. 565–573 (2021). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Bagave, M. Westberg, R. Dobbe, M. Janssen, and A. Y. Ding, Accountable AI for Healthcare IoT Systems, pp. 20–28 (2023). [Google Scholar]
- E. Rajabi and S. Kafaie, Knowledge Graphs and Explainable AI in Healthcare, Inf., vol. 13, no. 10 (2022). [Google Scholar]
- A. Mendon, M. Patil, Y. Gupta, V. Kadakia, and H. Doshi, Automated Healthcare System Using AI Based Chatbot, Lect. Notes Networks Syst., vol. 632, pp. 191–205, (2023). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Sakib, S. J. Jamil, and S. H. Mukta, A Novel Approach on Machine Learning based Data Warehousing for Intelligent Healthcare Services, IEEE Reg. 10 Symp. TENSYMP (2022). [Google Scholar]
- M. Rana and M. Bhushan, Advancements in Healthcare Services using Deep Learning Techniques, Int. Mob. Embed. Technol. Conf. MECON 2022, pp. 157–161 (2022). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Mitreska, N. Marina, and D. Capeska Bogatinoska. Electronic Health Records System for Efficient Healthcare Services, IFMBE Proc., vol. 84, pp. 330–338 (2021). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Amer, L. T. T. Doan, W. A. P. Dania, and T. T. Tran. Analysis and Improvement in Healthcare Operation Utilizing Automation, Proc., Int. Conf. Control. Robot. Informatics, ICCRI 2022, pp. 88–95 (2022). [Google Scholar]
- T. Chatzinikolaou, E. Vogiatzi, A. Kousis, and C. Tjortjis, Smart Healthcare Support Using Data Mining and Machine Learning, EAI/Springer Innov. Commun. Comput., pp. 27–48 (2022). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Lee, A Smart and Connected Healthcare Delivery Process: From Prediction to Decision Support, ProQuest Diss. Theses, p. 223 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- M. Oproiu, C. Muuroi, and M. Volmer, Low cost and integrable healthcare services using VoIP for remote patient monitoring, 8th E-Health Bioeng. Conf. EHB (2020). [Google Scholar]
- A. Kumar and S. Joshi, Applications of AI in Healthcare Sector for Enhancement of Medical Decision Making and Quality of Service, Int. Conf. Decis. Aid Sci. Appl. DASA 2022, pp. 37–41 (2022). [Google Scholar]
- S. Mukhopadhyay, M. Brylinski, A. Bess, F. Berglind, C. Galliano, and P. F. McGrew, DeepDrug: Applying AI for the Advancement of Drug Discovery, 14th Int. Conf. Commun. Syst. NETworkS, COMSNETS 2022, pp. 667–674 (2022). [Google Scholar]
- T. W. Bickmore, N. Green, and American Association for Artificial Intelligence, Argumentation for consumers of healthcare : papers from the 2006 AAAI Spring Symposium, p. 111 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- M. Y. Sung, B. Kang, J. Kim, T. Kim, and H. Song, Intelligent haptic virtual simulation for suture surgery, Int. J. Adv. Comput. Sci. Appl., no. 2, pp. 54–59 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Hsu et al., Evaluation of Recurrent Neural Network Model Training for Health Care Suggestions, Smart Innov. Syst. Technol., vol. 314, pp. 161–168 (2023). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Erion et al., A cost-aware framework for the development of AI models for healthcare applications, Nat. Biomed. Eng., vol. 6, no. 12, pp. 1384–1398 (2022). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Comito, D. Falcone, A. Forestiero, and G. Papuzzo, A dynamic power-aware strategy for Smart Health applications, Proc. IEEE/ACM Conf. Connect. Heal. Appl. Syst. Eng. Technol. CHASE 2021, pp. 179–184 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- I. Sadek, S. U. Rehman, J. Codjo, and B. Abdulrazak, Privacy and Security of IoT Based Healthcare Systems: Concerns, Solutions, and Recommendations, Lect. Notes Comput. Sci. (including Subser. Lect. Notes Artif. Intell. Lect. Notes Bioinformatics), vol. 11862 LNCS, pp. 3–17 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Ahmad, C. Eckert, C. Allen, V. Kumar, J. Hu, and A. Teredesai. Fairness in Healthcare AI, Proc., IEEE 9th Int. Conf. Healthc. Informatics, ISCHI, pp. 554–555, (2021). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.