ITM Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20232nd International Conference on Data Science and Intelligent Applications (ICDSIA-2023)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||01 June 2023|
- Chou, K., 2022. Social Media Marketing, Online Word-of-mouth, Perceived Value on Consumers’ Purchase Intention — Taking Instagram Ads as an Example. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Health and Welfare, 2018. Definition of Cosmetics, Cosmetic Hygiene and Safety Act. https://law.moj.gov.tw/LawClass/LawAll.aspx?pcode=L0030013 [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Health and Welfare, 2019. Scope and Category List of Cosmetics. https://gazette.nat.gov.tw/EG_FileManager/eguploadpub/eg025098/ch08/type1/gov70/num26/Eg.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Eckstein, M. 2021. Social Media Engagement: Why it Matters and How to Do it Well. Buffer. Retrieved March 20, 2021 from: https://buffer.com/library/socialmediaengagement/ [Google Scholar]
- Momperousse, Jennifer E. G., 2022. The Study on Cosmetic Industry and Sustainability: The Case of L’Oreal. [Google Scholar]
- Watanabe, Nicholas M., Kim, J., Park, J., 2021. Social Network Analysis and Domestic and International Retailers: An Investigation of Social Media Networks of Cosmetic Brands, Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services 58, 102301. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ting, Liao L., 2021. The Research of Marketing Strategies on Social Media: A Case of Yunshi Interior Design. [Google Scholar]
- Chuanwei, W., Zhou, Z., 2022. Research on Corporate Marketing Strategy based on New Media Environment, Frontiers in Economics and Management 3(8), pp. 21–28. [Google Scholar]
- Mag, F., 2021. An Empirical Study of Brad Image, Perceived Value and Brand Loyalty through Social Media Marketing—An Example of YS International Interior Design Company. [Google Scholar]
- Rotzoll, K. B., Haefner, J. E., Sandage, C. H., 1986.Advertising In Contemporary Society: Perspectives toward Understanding, Journal of Advertising 16(4), p. 155. [Google Scholar]
- Barwise, P., Strong, C., 2002. Permission-based Mobile Advertising, Journal of Interactive Marketing 16(1), p. 14–24. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Park, C. W., Jaworski, B. J., Maclnnis, D. J., 1986. Strategic Brand Concept—Image Management, Journal of Marketing 50, pp. 135–145. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Roth, M. S., 1995. Effects of Global Market Conditions on Brand Image Customization and Brand Performance, Journal of Advertising 24(4), pp. 55–75. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee, Z., Liu, L., Lin, W., Li, S., 2021. A Transnational Comparative Study of AsiaPacific Digital Information Art, published by the Government of the Republic of China. [Google Scholar]
- Kahle, L. R., Homer, P. M., 1985. Physical Attractiveness of the Celebrity Endorser: A Social Adaptation Perspective, Journal of Consumer Research 11(4), pp. 954–961. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Friedman, H. H., Friedman, L., 1979. Endorser Effectiveness, Journal of Advertising Research 19(5), pp. 63–71. [Google Scholar]
- Hackley, C., Hackley, R. A., 2015. Marketing and the Cultural Production of Celebrity in the Era of Media Convergence, Journal of marketing management 31(5–6), pp. 461–477. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Baird, C. H., Parasnis, G., 2011. From Social Media to Social Customer Relationship Management, Strategy & Leadership 39(5), pp. 30–37. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chiang, H., Tsaih, Y., Yen, H., Huang, S., Hsiao, W., 2022. Analysis of Factors Affecting the Reach Rate of Fan Pages of Start-up Team—Case of the Nest Guitar, Applied Science and Management Research 9(1), pp. 104–112. [Google Scholar]
- Han, X., 2022. Should Politicians “like” Negative Facebook Comments from Young Generation? A Social Exchange Theory Perspective. [Google Scholar]
- Buffer, 07. 29. 2021. What is social media marketing? https://buffer.com/social-mediamarketing [Google Scholar]
- Lin, I., 2022. Research on the Cosmetics Market and Consumer Attention. [Google Scholar]
- The Economist, 2020. Forward. https://read01.com/Dn02Aya.html#.%20Yt9cqHZBy3A [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.