ITM Web Conf.
Volume 53, 20232nd International Conference on Data Science and Intelligent Applications (ICDSIA-2023)
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Published online||01 June 2023|
- Mihaela Andrei, Simona Moldovanu, and Nicusor Nistor. Nonlinear transformations applied to image processing on the rgb led display. In 2018 IEEE 24th International Symposium for Design and Technology in Electronic Packaging(SIITME), pages 319–322, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Pritul Dave, Arjun Chandarana, Parth Goel, and Amit Ganatra. An amalgamation of yolov4 and xgboost for next-gen smart traffic management system. PeerJ Computer Science, 7:e586, 06 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Lixuan Du, Rongyu Zhang, and Xiaotian Wang. Overview of two-stage object detection algorithms. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1544:012033, 05 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Pedro F. Felzenszwalb, Ross B. Girshick, David McAllester, and Deva Ramanan. Object detection with discriminatively trained part-based models. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 32(9):1627–1645, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Reagan L. Galvez, Argel A. Bandala, Elmer P. Dadios, Ryan Rhay P. Vicerra, and Jose Martin Z. Maningo. Object detection using convolutional neural networks. In TENCON 2018 2018 IEEE Region 10 Conference, pages 2023–2027, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Ross Girshick. Fast r-cnn. In Proceedings of the 2015 IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV), ICCV ’15, page 1440–1448, USA, 2015. IEEE Computer Society. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Guo-Rong, Xiong Chang-Zhen, and Zhang Yan. A method of embedded video surveillance based on opencv. In 2011 International Conference on EBusiness and EGovernment (ICEE), pages 1–4, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Nikunj Gupta, Steve R. Brandt, Bibek Wagle, Nanmiao Wu, Alireza Kheirkhahan, Patrick Diehl, Felix W. Baumann, and Hartmut Kaiser. Deploying a task-based runtime system on raspberry pi clusters. In 2020 IEEE/ACM Fifth International Workshop on Extreme Scale Programming Models and Middleware (ESPM2), pages 11–20, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Donghyeon Han, Dongseok Im, Gwangtae Park, Youngwoo Kim, Seokchan Song, Juhyoung Lee, and Hoi-Jun Yoo. A dnn training processor for robust object detection with real-world environmental adaptation. In 2022 IEEE 4th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence Circuits and Systems (AICAS), pages 501–501, 2022. [Google Scholar]
- Kaiming He, Xiangyu Zhang, Shaoqing Ren, and Jian Sun. Spatial pyramid pooling in deep convolutional networks for visual recognition. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 37(9):1904–1916, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yihui He, Chenchen Zhu, Jianren Wang, Marios Savvides, and Xiangyu Zhang. Bounding box regression with uncertainty for accurate object detection. In Proceedings of the ieee/cvf conference on computer vision and pattern recognition, pages 2888–2897, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Parvinder Kaur, Baljit Singh Khehra, and Er. Bhupinder Singh Mavi. Data augmentation for object detection: A review. In 2021 IEEE International Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems (MWSCAS), pages 537–543, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Tsung-Yi Lin, Piotr Dolla’r, Ross Girshick, Kaiming He, Bharath Hariharan, and Serge Belongie. Feature pyramid networks for object detection. In 2017 IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), pages 936–944, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Zehra Ozkan, Erdem Bayhan, Mustafa Namdar, and Arif Basgumus. Object detection and recognition of unmanned aerial vehicles using raspberry pi platform. In 2021 5th International Symposium on Multidisciplinary Studies and Innovative Technologies (ISMSIT), pages 467–472, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Bandi Narasimha Rao and Reddy Sudheer. Surveillance camera using iot and raspberry pi. In 2020 Second International Conference on Inventive Research in Computing Applications (ICIRCA), pages 1172–1176, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Joseph Redmon, Santosh Kumar Divvala, Ross B. Girshick, and Ali Farhadi. You only look once: Unified, real-time object detection. 2016 IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), pages 779–788, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- BS Rekha, Athiya Marium, GN Srinivasan, and Supreetha A Shetty. Literature survey on object detection using yolo. Int. Res. J. Eng. Technol., 7(6):3082–3088, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Rasmus Rothe, Matthieu Guillaumin, and Luc Van Gool. Non-maximum suppression for object detection by passing messages between windows. In Asian Conference on Computer Vision, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Mingyu Sheng, Hongfan Zeng, Jingnan Li, and Wenbo Sun. Pooling and convolution layer strategy on cnn for melanoma detection. In 2021 3rd International Conference on Machine Learning, Big Data and Business Intelligence (MLBDBI), pages 153–161, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Pertiwang Sismananda, Maman Abdurohman, and Aji Gautama Putrada. Performance comparison of yolo-lite and yolov3 using raspberry pi and motioneyeos. In 2020 8th International Conference on Information and Communication Technology (ICoICT), pages 1–7, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Viswanatha V, Chandana R K, and Ramachandra A. C. Real time object detection system with yolo and cnn models: A review, 2022. [Google Scholar]
- Shenghui Wang, Leilei Niu, and Nan Li. Research on image recognition of insulators based on yolo algorithm. In 2018 International Conference on Power System Technology (POWERCON), pages 3871–3874, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Zhihe Zhao, Kai Wang, Neiwen Ling, and Guoliang Xing. Edgeml: An automl framework for real-time deep learning on the edge. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Internet-of-Things Design and Implementation, IoTDI ’21 [Google Scholar]
- page 133–144, New York, NY, USA, 2021. Association for Computing Machinery. [Google Scholar]
- Zhong-Qiu Zhao, Peng Zheng, Shou-Tao Xu, and Xindong Wu. Object detection with deep learning: A review. IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, 30(11):3212–3232, 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dingfu Zhou, Jin Fang, Xibin Song, Chenye Guan, Junbo Yin, Yuchao Dai, and Ruigang Yang. Iou loss for 2d/3d object detection. In 2019 International Conference on 3D Vision (3DV), pages 85–94, 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.