ITM Web Conf.
Volume 56, 2023First International Conference on Data Science and Advanced Computing (ICDSAC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Language & Image Processing|
|Published online||09 August 2023|
- A. Taneja, P. Ranjan and A. Ujjlayan, “A performance study of image segmentation techniques,” 2015 4th International Conference on Reliability, Infocom Technologies and Optimization (ICRITO) (Trends and Future Directions), Noida, India, 2015, pp. 1-6, DOI: 10.1109/ICRITO.2015.7359305. [Google Scholar]
- K. K. Gupta, N. Dhanda and U. Kumar, “A Comparative Study of Medical Image Segmentation Techniques for Brain Tumor Detection,” 2018 4th International Conference on Computing Communication and Automation (ICCCA), Greater Noida, India, 2018, pp. 1-4, DOI: 10.1109/CCAA.2018.8777561. [Google Scholar]
- M. F. Abdullah et al., “A Comparative Study of Image Segmentation Technique applied for Lung Cancer Detection,” 2019 9th IEEE International Conference on Control System, Computing and Engineering (ICCSCE), Penang, Malaysia, 2019, pp. 72-77, DOI: 10.1109/ICCSCE47578.2019.9068574. [Google Scholar]
- D’Sa, Rochelle & Lewis, Kelvin & Pereira, Jovita & Thomas, Vicky & Chavan, Satishkumar. (2019). Comparative Analysis of Lung Segmentation. SSRN Electronic Journal. DOI: 10.2139/ssrn.3424473. [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Mathews and M. K. Jeyakumar, “Analysis of Lung Tumor Detection using Various Segmentation Techniques,” 2020 International Conference on Inventive Computation Technologies (ICICT), Coimbatore, India, 2020, pp. 454-458, DOI: 10.1109/ICICT48043.2020.9112468. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zia Ur Rehman, Muhammad & Gilani, Syed & Shah, Syed & Jamil, Mohsin & Ullah, Irfan & Butt, Shahid. (2016). Adaptive Thresholding Technique for Segmentation and Juxtapleural Nodules Inclusion in Lung Segments. International Journal of Bio-Science and Bio-Technology. 8. 105-114. DOI: 10.14257/ijbsbt.2016.8.5.10. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vijayaraj, J. & Scholar, & Dr Loganathan. (2018). A DETAILED SURVEY ON VARIOUS SEGMENTATION TECHNIQUES FOR ABNORMAL LUNGS CANCER USING CT IMAGES. 10] “A Novel Threshold-Based Segmentation Method for Quantification of COVID-19 Lung Abnormalities” by Azrin Khan, Rachael Garner, Marianna La Rocca, Sana Salehi, Dominique Duncan [Google Scholar]
- Saad, Nizam & Muda, Zurina & Ashaari, Noraidah & Abdul Hamid, Hamzaini. (2015). Image segmentation for lung region in chest X-ray images using edge detection and morphology. Proceedings - 4th IEEE International Conference on Control System, Computing and Engineering, ICCSCE 2014. 46-51. DOI: 10.1109/ICCSCE.2014.7072687. [Google Scholar]
- P. Kavitha & S. Prabakaran. (2019). A Novel Hybrid Segmentation Method with Particle Swarm Optimization and Fuzzy C-Mean Based On Partitioning the Image for Detecting Lung Cancer. DOI: 10.20944/preprints201906.0195.v1. [Google Scholar]
- C. Bhuvaneswari & Aruna, P. & Loganathan, Devendiran. (2013). Classification of the Lung Diseases from CT Scans by Advanced Segmentation Techniques using Genetic Algorithm. International Journal of Computer Applications. 77. 21-27. DOI: 10.5120/13568-1389. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tripathi, Priyanshu & Tyagi, Shweta & Nath, Madhwendra. (2019). A Comparative Analysis of Segmentation Techniques for Lung Cancer Detection. Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis. 29. 167-173. DOI: 10.1134/S105466181901019X. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dataset Link: https://www.kaggle.com/datasets/nikhilpandey360/chest-xray-masks-and-labels [Google Scholar]
- Kumarasuvamy, Akey Sungheetha & Rajendran, Rajesh Sharma. (2020). Comparative Study: Statistical Approach and Deep Learning Method for Automatic Segmentation Methods for Lung CT Image Segmentation. Journal of Innovative Image Processing. 2. 187-193. DOI: 10.36548/jiip.2020.4.003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chunran, W. Yuanvuan and G. Yi, “Automatic Detection and Segmentation of Lung Nodule on CT Images,” 2018 11th International Congress on Image and Signal Processing, BioMedical Engineering and Informatics (CISP-BMEI), Beijing, China, 2018, pp. 1-6, DOI: 10.1109/CISP-BMEI.2018.8633101. [Google Scholar]
- H. Shaziya, K. Shyamala and R. Zaheer, “Automatic Lung Segmentation on Thoracic CT Scans Using U-Net Convolutional Network,” 2018 International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing (ICCSP), Chennai, India, 2018, pp. 0643-0647, DOI: 10.1109/ICCSP.2018.8524484. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.