ITM Web Conf.
Volume 14, 2017The 12th International Conference Applied Mathematical Programming and Modelling – APMOD 2016
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||08 November 2017|
- L. Di Puglia Pugliese and F. Guerriero. A survey of resource constrained shortest path problems: Exact solution approaches. Networks, 62(3):183–200, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Fersini, E. Messina, G. Felici and D. Roth. Soft-constrained inference for named entity recognition. Information Processing & Management, 50(5): 807–819, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Lafferty, A. McCallum, and F.C.N. Pereira. Conditional random fields: Probabilistic models for segmenting and labeling sequence data. In Proc. of the 18th Int. Conf on Machine Learning, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- R. Malouf. A comparison of algorithms for maximum entropy parameter estimation. In Proc. of the 6th Conf. on Natural language learning, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- D. Roth and W.-T. Yih. Ilp inference for conditional random fields. In Proc. of the 22nd Int. Conf. on ML, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- S. Sarawagi and W. W. Cohen. Semi-markov conditional random fields for information extraction. In Proc. of the 18th Conf. on Neural Information Processing Systems, 2004. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.