ITM Web Conf.
Volume 20, 2018International Conference on Mathematics (ICM 2018) Recent Advances in Algebra, Numerical Analysis, Applied Analysis and Statistics
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Numerical and Applied Analysis|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- OM Alifanov,“Inverse Heat Transfer Problems”, Springer Science and Business Media (1994). [Google Scholar]
- M Prud’homme, TH Nguyen, “On the iterative regularization of inverse heat conduction problems by conjugate gradient method”, International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, 25 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- A Vergnaud, L Perez, L Autrique, “Quasi-online parametric identification of moving heating devices in a 2D geometry”, International Journal of Thermal Sciences, 102 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- L Perez, A Vergnaud, “Observation strategies for mobile heating source tracking”, High Temperatures-High Pressures, 45-1 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- DWPepper, JC Heinrich, “The finite element method – Basic concepts and Aplications”, Taylor and Francis, Group, pp. 240 (1992). [Google Scholar]
- L Edsberg, “Introduction to computation and modeling for differential equations”, Wiley-Interscience, pp. 256 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- AJ Baker, “Finite elements: computational engineering sciences”, Wiley, pp. 288 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- WBJ Zimmerman, “Multiphysics modeling with finite element methods”, World Scientific Publishing, pp. 432. (2006). [Google Scholar]
- RW Pryor, “Multiphysics modeling using Comsol v.4 – A first principles approach”, Mercury Learn Inform, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Y Jarny, MN Ozisik, JP Bardon, “A general optimization method using adjoint equation for solving multidimensional inverse heat conduction”, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 34-11, pp. 2911-2919 (1991). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- KA Woodbury, “Inverse Engineering Handbook”, Ed. CRC Press, pp. 480 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- C Huang,WChen, “A 3D inverse forced convection problem in estimating surface heat flux by conjugate gradient method”, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 43, pp. 317-3181 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- S Beddiaf, L Perez, L Autrique, JC Jolly, “Parametric identification of a heating mobile source in a three dimensional geometry”, Inverse Problems in Science and Engineering, 23-1, pp. 93-111 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.