ITM Web Conf.
Volume 24, 2019AMCSE 2018 - International Conference on Applied Mathematics, Computational Science and Systems Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||01 February 2019|
- S. Kotoua, M. İlkan, and H. Kılıç, The daily use of modern technology in the restaurant in-come management industry, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. Goodson, M. Christensen, S. Elliott, and A. Lowery, Getting buzzed in the library: The use of restaurant-style pagers for reserves checkout in an academic library, Journal of Interli-brary Loan, Document Delivery & Electronic Reserve, 19, 2, pp. 117–129 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Chung, Consumer brand engagement by virtue of using starbucks’s branded mobile app based on grounded theory methodology, International Journal of Asia Digital Art & Design, 19, 4, pp. 91–97 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Rian, Starbucks Korea lets customers place orders with their mobile phone, more countries to follow,https://www.nfcworld.com/2014/06/04/329509/starbucks-korea-letscustomers-place-orders-mobile-phone-countries-follow/ (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Cho, Soonbuny, https://itunes.apple.com/kr/app/sunbeon-i/id979025572?mt=8 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Nowbusking company, Nowwaiting, https://nowwaiting.co/ (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. B. Chung, Effective near advertisement transmission method for smart-devices using in-audible high-frequencies, Multimedia Tools and Applications, 75, 10, pp. 5871–5886 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Bihler, P. Imhoff, A. B. Cremers, SmartGuide–A smartphone museum guide with ultra-sound control, Procedia Computer Science, 5, pp. 586–592 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. R. Rao, D. N. Kim, J. J. Hwang, Fast fourier transformalgorithms and applications, Springer Science & Business Media (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. E. Danielsson, Euclidean distance mapping, Computer Graphics and Image Processing, 14, 3, pp. 227–248 (1980) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.