ITM Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20191st International Conference on Computational Methods and Applications in Engineering (ICCMAE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Computational Methods in Mechanical Engineering|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- F. Dinu, I. Marginean and D. Dubina, “Experimental testing and numerical modelling of steel moment-frame connections under column loss,” Engineering Structures, no. 151, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Dinu, “Structural conception and collapse control performance based design of multistory structures under accidental actions,” Timisoara, Romania, 2012-2016. [Google Scholar]
- CEN, EN1993-1-8 Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures - Part 1-8 Design of joints, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- F. Dinu, D. Dubina, I. Marginean, C. Neagu and I. Petran, “Axial strength and deformation demands for T-stubs connection components at catenary stage in the beams,” in 8th International Conference on Behavior of Steel Structures in Seismic Areas, Shanghai, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- H. Levanger, Simulating Ductile Fracture in Steel using the Finite Element Method: Comparison of Two Models For Describing Local Instability due to Ductile Fracture, Oslo: Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, University of Oslo, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- CEN, “Metallic materials - Tensile testing - Part 1: Method of test at room temperature,” 2016. [Google Scholar]
- CEN, EN1993-1-5 Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures - Part 1-5 Plated structural elements, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Anwar, Ultimate deformation and resistance capacity of bolted T-stub connections under different loading conditions, Timisoara: Politehnica University of Timisoara, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Internation Organization for Standardization, ISO 898-1: Mechanical properties of fasteners made of carbon and alloy steel - Part 1: Bolts, screws and studs with specified property classes - Coarse thread and fine pitch thread, ISO, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Dassault Systèmes, Abaqus FEA 14.1, https://www.3ds.com/products- services/simulia/products/abaqus/, 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.