ITM Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2020International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2020 (ICACC-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 July 2020|
- Cherubini, A., Spindler, F. and Chaumette, F., 2014. Autonomous visual navigation and laser-based moving obstacle avoidance. IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 15(5), pp.2101-2110. [Google Scholar]
- Turnage, D.M., 2016, December. Simulation results for localization and mapping algorithms. In 2016 Winter Simulation Conference (WSC) (pp. 3040-3051). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Omara, H.I.M.A. and Sahari, K.S.M., 2015, August. Indoor mapping using kinect and ROS. In 2015 International Symposium on Agents, Multi-Agent Systems and Robotics (ISAMSR) (pp. 110-116). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Malla, H., Purushothaman, P., Rajan, S.V. and Balasubramanian, V., 2014, November. Object level mapping of an indoor environment using RFID. In 2014 Ubiquitous Positioning Indoor Navigation and Location Based Service (UPINLBS) (pp. 203-212). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Amanda Dattalo, “Introduction,” ros.wiki.org. [Google Scholar]
- Grisetti, G., Stachniss, C. and Burgard, W., 2007. Improved techniques for grid mapping with rao-blackwellized particle filters. IEEE transactions on Robotics, 23(1), pp.34-46. [Google Scholar]
- Zaman, S., Slany, W. and Steinbauer, G., 2011, April. ROS-based mapping, localization and autonomous navigation using a Pioneer 3-DX robot and their relevant issues. In 2011 Saudi International Electronics, Communications and Photonics Conference (SIECPC) (pp. 1-5). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.