ITM Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2020International Forum “IT-Technologies for Engineering Education: New Trends and Implementing Experience” (ITEE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||IT Technology in Mathematical Education of Engineers|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- V.I. Mayorova, D.A. Grishko, V.V. Leonov, “Vivid mathematics” as a general vector of multidisciplinary STEM education for future aerospace engineers, Acta Astronautica, 178, pp. 72-80 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Shakhnov, A.A. Glushko, E.V. Rezchikova, L.A. Zinchenko, V.V. Terekhov, V.V. Makarchuk, TCAD and Cognitive Visualization in Electronic Engineering Education: BMSTU Case Study (2020), 2020 5th International Conference on Information Technologies in Engineering Education, Inforino 2020 – Proceedings (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Juravleva, V.A. Shakhnov, A.I. Vlasov, Adaptation of professional engineering training to the challenges of modern digital production (2020), Intelligent Systems and Computing, 1134 AISC, pp. 623-633 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.S.D. Chen, A.D. Lambert & K.R. Guidry, Engaging online learners: The impact of Web-based learning technology on college student engagement, Computers & Education, 54(4), pp. 1222-1232 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Brooks, G. Erickson, J. Greer & C. Gutwin, Modelling and quantifying the behaviours of students in lecture capture environments, Computers & Education, 75, pp. 282-292 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Borba, P. Askar, J. Engelbrecht, G. Gadanidis, S. Llinares & M.S. Aguilar, Blended learning, e-learning and mobile learning in mathematics education, ZDM, 48(5), pp. 589-610 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Dimitrienko, E.A. Gubareva, Novaya tekhnologiya matenaticheskoj podgotovki inzhenernykh kadrov, osnovannaya na nejrosetevoj modeli znanij [New technology for mathematical training of engineering personnel based on the neural network model of knowledge], Innovatsii v obrazovznii [Innovation in education], No. 11, pp. 129-140 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Dimitrienko, E.A. Gubareva, Novaya nauchno-metodicheskaya model matenaticheskoj podgotovki inzhenerov [New scientific and methodological model of mathematical training of engineers], Mezhdunarodnyj zhurnal ehksperimantalnogo obrazovaniya [International Journal of Experimental], No. 11, pp. 5-10 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Pritchard, Where learning starts? A framework for thinking about lectures in university mathematics, International Journal of Mathematical Education in Science and Technology, 41(5), pp. 609-623 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Yoon & J. Sneddon, Student perceptions of effective use of tablet PC recorded lectures in undergraduate mathematics courses, International Journal of Mathematical Education in Science and Technology, 42(4), pp. 425-445 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Yoon, G. Oates & J. Sneddon, Undergraduate mathematics students’ reasons for attending live lectures when recordings are available, International Journal of Mathematical Education in Science and Technology, 45(2), pp. 227-240 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Howard, M. Meehan & A. Parnell, Live lectures or online videos: students’ resource choices in a first-year university mathematics module, International Journal of Mathematical Education in Science and Technology, 49(4), pp. 530-553 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.