ITM Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2020International Forum “IT-Technologies for Engineering Education: New Trends and Implementing Experience” (ITEE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||IT Technology in Mathematical Education of Engineers|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- Yu. Dimitrienko, E. Gubareva, New technology of mathematical training of engineering personnel, based on a neural network model of knowledge, Innovation in education, № 11, pp. 129-140 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Dimitrienko, E. Gubareva, Hierarchical neural network model for mathematical knowledge and software NOMOTEX for mathematical training of engineers, IOP Journal of Physics: Conference Series, volume 1141 012010 doi:10.1088/17426596/1141/1/012010 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- All-Russian seminar “New digital technologies for the mathematical training of engineering personnel” [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.bmstu.ru/mstu/news/news.html?newsid=4556 (accessed: 10/15/2018). [Google Scholar]
- E.T. Kitova, E.G. Skibitsky, Information and educational environment of the university a toolkit for improving the level of students’ training Innovations in education, № 10, pp. 116–125 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Ivchenko, Yu.I. Medvedev, Mathematical Statistics: Textbook, M.: Book House “LIBROCOM”, pp. 219, 352. [Google Scholar]
- N.Yu. Enatskaya, E.R. Khakimullin, Probability theory and mathematical statistics for engineering directions: a textbook and a workshop for applied undergraduate studies, M.: Yurayt Publishing House, pp. 399 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Dinov, J. Sanchez, N. Christou, Pedagogical utilization and assessment of the statistic online computational resource in introductory probability and statistics courses, Computers & Education, 50(1), pp. 284-300 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhang, F.C. Bonafini, B.B. Lockee, K.W. Jablokow, X. Hu, Exploring demographics and students’ motivation as predictors of completion of a massive open online course, International Review of Research in Open and Distributed Learning, 20(2), (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Gao, X. Sun, Online Teaching Management and Practice of “Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics” Course—Take Bengbu University for Example, Advances in Education, 10, 861 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Dinov, J. Sanchez, N. Christou, Central limit theorem: New SOCR applet and demonstration activity, Journal of Statistics Education, 16(2) (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Wood, V. Bhute, Exploring Student Perception Toward Online Homework and Comparison With Paper Homework in an Introductory Probability Course, Journal of College Science Teaching, 48(5), pp. 68-75 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Mezhennaya, O.V. Pugachev, Advantages of Using the CAS Mathematica in a Study of Supplementary Chapters of Probability Theory, European Journal of Contemporary Education, 8(1), pp. 4-24, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Mochalina, G. Ivankova, O. Tatarnikov, Advanced teaching module for the course” Theory of Probability and Statistics” based on a recurrent test system with an incremental level of complexity and dynamical case studies, In 4th International Conference on Higher Education Advances (HEAD’18), pp. 597-604 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Gromyko, V. Kazaryan, N. Vasilyev, A. Simakin, S. Anosov, Artificial intelligence as tutoring partner for human intellect, Advances in intelligent systems and computing, № 658, pp. 238-247 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Mayorova, O. Zhdanovich, Innovative collaborative educational programs for space systems engineers, Proceedings of the International Astronautical Congress, IAC (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Procurat, A. Strukova, A. Vukolov, O. Egorova, Generated graphics and game development software in engineering education: Perspectives and experience of usage, Mechanisms and Machine Science, № 64, pp. 123-130 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Serdyukova, V. Serdyukov, S. Neustroev, Testing as a feedback in a smart university and as a component of the identification of smart systems, Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies, № 144, pp. 527-538 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Guznenkov, P. Zhurbenko, The Academic Discipline ’Computer Graphics’ for the Open Education System, 2018 4th International Conference on Information Technologies in Engineering Education, Inforino 2018 – Proceedings 8581738 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Karpov, Education for knowledge society: Learning and scientific innovation environment, Journal of Social Studies Education Research, № 8(3), pp. 201-214 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.