ITM Web Conf.
Volume 38, 2021International Conference on Exploring Service Science (IESS 2.1)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||07 May 2021|
- J. Spohrer, S.L. Vargo, N. Caswell, P.P. Maglio, The service system is the basic abstraction of service science. In: Proceedings of the 41st annual Hawaii international conference on system sciences (2008) [Google Scholar]
- IfM and IBM, Succeeding through Service Innovation: A Service Perspective for Education, Research, Business and Government. (Cambridge, United Kingdom, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- H. Chesbrough, J. Spohrer, A research manifesto for services science, Commun. ACM, 49(7), 35–40 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- I. Ng, R. Maull, L. Smith, Embedding the new discipline of service science, (Springer, Boston, MA, 2011) 13–35 [Google Scholar]
- IBM, Services Sciences: A new academic discipline http://almaden.ibm.com/asr/SSME/facsummit.pdf (2005) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Maglio, S. Srinivasan, J.T. Kreulen, J. Spohrer, Service systems, service scientists, SSME, and innovation. Communications of the ACM, 49(7), 81–85 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. Spohrer, P.P. Maglio, The emergence of service science: Toward systematic service innovations to accelerate co-creation of value. Prod. and Oper. Manag., 17(3), 1–9 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- T. S. Kuhn, The structure of scientific revolutions (The University of Chicago Press, 1962). [Google Scholar]
- K. A. Lyons, Service Science in iSchools, https://www.ideals.illinois.edu/handle/2142/14946 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Tidd, F. M. Hull, Service innovation: Organizational responses to technological opportunities and market imperatives (Imperial College Press, London, 2003). [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Maglio, Editorial - Smart Service Systems, Human-Centered Service Systems, and the Mission of Service Science, J. Serv. Scien., 7(2) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rai, V. Sambamurthy, Editorial Notes—The Growth of Interest in Services Management: Opportunities for Information Systems Scholars, JSTOR, INFORMS 17(4) (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Ostrom, M.J. Bitner, S.W. Brown, A.K. Burkhard, M. Goul, S.D. Vicki, D. Haluk, E. Rabinovich Moving Forward and Making a Difference: Research Priorities for the Science of Service, J. Serv. Reser. 13(1), 4–36 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Huang, Minghui, R.T. Rust, IT-related service: a multidisciplinary perspective, J. Serv. Reser., 16(3), 251–258 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Maglio, C. Breidbach, A Service Science Perspective on the Role of ICT in Service Innovation Conference: European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yoo, O. Henfridsson, K. Lyytinen, The New Organizing Logic of Digital Innovation: An Agenda for Information Systems Research, J. INFORMS, 21(4), 724–735 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. Joo-Hyoung, K. Sun-Bae, A Desirable Corporate Culture under Smart Work Environment, J. Dig. Conv., 10(11), 93–102 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. Chudoba, E. Wynn, M. Lu, M. B. Watson-Manheim How virtual are we? Measuring virtuality in a global organization, J. Inf. Syst., 15(4), 279–306 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- B. Vilhemson, E. Thulin, What did we do when the Internet wasn’t around? Variation in free-time activities among three young-adult cohorts from 1990/1991, 2000/2001, and 2010/2011, J. SAGE, 31(1), 77–96 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Ruiller, M. Dumas, F. Chedotel How to maintain the feeling of proximity at a distance? The case of teams dispersed by teleworking, J. RIMHE, 27(3), 3–28 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.