ITM Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2021International Conference on Automation, Computing and Communication 2021 (ICACC-2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 August 2021|
- Minar, Matiur Rahman and Thai Thanh Tuan and Ahn, Heejune and Rosin, Paul and Lai, Yu-Kun, “CP-VTON+: Clothing Shape and Texture Preserving Image-Based Virtual Try-On,” 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Bochao Wang, Hongwei Zhang, Xiaodan Liang, Yimin Chen, Liang Lin, and Meng Yang, “Toward characteristic-preserving image-based virtual try-on network”, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Aymen Mir, Thiemo Alldieck, Gerard Pons-Moll “Learning to Transfer Texture from Clothing Images to 3D Humans”, March 2020 [Google Scholar]
- S. Saito, Z. Huang, R. Natsume, S. Morishima, A. Kanazawa, and H. Li, “Pifu: Pixel-aligned implicit function for high-resolution clothed human digitization,”arXiv preprint arXiv:1905.05172, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- T. Alldieck, M. Magnor, B. L. Bhatnagar, C. Theobalt, and G. Pons-Moll, “Learning to reconstruct people in clothing from a single RGB camera”, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Saito, Shunsuke and Simon, Tomas and Saragih, Jason and Joo, Hanbyul, “PIFuHD: Multi-Level Pixel-Aligned Implicit Function for High-Resolution 3D Human Digitization”, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Ke Gong, Xiaodan Liang, Yicheng Li, Yimin Chen, Ming Yang, and Liang Lin, “Instance-level Human Parsing via Part Grouping Network,”arXiv preprint arXiv:1905.05172, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Cao,G. Hidalgo Martinez, T. Simon, S. Wei and Y. A. Sheikh, “OpenPose: Realtime Multi-Person 2D Pose Estimation using Part Affinity Fields,” 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Ignacio Rocco, Relja Arandjelovic, and Josef Sivic, “Convolutional neural network architecture for geometric matching”, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Han, Xintong and Wu, Zuxuan and Wu, Zhe and Yu, Ruichi and Davis, Larry S, “VITON: An Image-based Virtual Try-on Network”,2018 [Google Scholar]
- Renderpeople, 2018. https://renderpeople.com/3d-people. [Google Scholar]
- Remove Background API, https://www.remove.bg [Google Scholar]
- ReactThreeObjectLoader, https://www.npmjs.com/package/three-react-obj-loader [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.