ITM Web Conf.
Volume 46, 2022International Conference on Engineering and Applied Sciences (ICEAS’22)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||06 June 2022|
- L. U. Laboshin, A. A. Lukashin, and V. S. Zaborovsky, in Procedia Computer Science (Elsevier B.V., 2017), pp. 536– 542 [Google Scholar]
- M. Abbasi, A. Shahraki, and A. Taherkordi, Computer Communications 170, 19 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Berman, A. L. Buczak, J. S. Chavis, and C. L. Corbett, Information (Switzerland) 10, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Niyaz, W. Sun, A. Y. Javaid, and M. Alam, in EAI International Conference on Bio-Inspired Information and Communications Technologies (BICT) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Mahbooba, R. Sahal, W. Alosaimi, and M. Serrano, Complexity 2021, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S. Choudhary and N. Kesswani, in Procedia Computer Science (Elsevier B.V., 2020), pp. 1561–1573 [Google Scholar]
- N. Moustafa and J. Slay, UNSW-NB15: A Comprehensive Data Set for Network Intrusion Detection Systems (UNSW-NB15 Network Data Set) (n.d.) [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Leevy and T. M. Khoshgoftaar, Journal of Big Data 7, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. Shone, T. N. Ngoc, V. D. Phai, and Q. Shi, IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computational Intelligence 2, 41 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Thapa, Z. Liu, A. Shaver, A. Esterline, B. Gokaraju, and K. Roy, Electronics (Switzerland) 10, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kotenko, I. Saenko, and A. Branitskiy, Applying Big Data Processing and Machine Learning Methods for Mobile Internet of Things Security Monitoring (n.d.) [Google Scholar]
- O. Bayat, S. Aljawarneh, H. F. Carlak, International Association of Researchers, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, and Akdeniz Üniversitesi, Proceedings of 2017 International Conference on Engineering & Technology (ICET’2017): Akdeniz University, Antalya, Turkey, 21-23 August, 2017 (n.d.) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.