ITM Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2023First Workshop affiliated to the annual International Conference on Exploring Service Science (IESS Workshop 2.3)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||IESS Workshop Papers|
|Published online||27 July 2023|
- OCDE, No net zero without SMEs: Exploring the key issues for greening SMEs and green entrepreneurship, OECD SME and Entrepreneuship Papers, no. 30, OECD Publishing, Paris (2021), https://doi.org/10.1787/bab63915-en [Google Scholar]
- KPMG, The Time has come: The KPMG of Sustainability Reporting (2020), https://kpmg.com/xx/en/home/insights/2020/11/the-time-has-come-survey-ofsustainability-reporting.html [Google Scholar]
- M. Lounsbury, E. Y. Zhao, Neo-institutional theory (Oxford University Press, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- F. Labelle, M. Spence, J.-M. Courrent, A practice-based typology of sustainable SMEs: development of a sustainability compass, Revue de l’Organisation Responsable, vol. 2, no 11, p 5-23 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. M. U. Khizar, M. J. Iqbal, M. I. Rasheed, Business orientation and sustainable development: A systematic review of sustainability orientation literature and future research avenues, Sustainable Development, 29(5), 1001-1017 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. R. Stahel, The circular economy, Nature, 531 (7595), 435-438 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. J. Wales, V. K. Gupta, F. T. Mousa, Empirical research on entrepreneurial orientation: An assessment and suggestions for future research, International small business journal, 31(4), 357-383 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. G. Covin, D. P. Slevin, Strategic management of small firms in hostile and benign environments, Strategic management journal, 10(1), 75-87 (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Spohrer, P.P Maglio, The emergence of service science: Toward systematic service innovations to accelerate co-creation of value, Production and operations management, 17(3), 238-246 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Le Dinh, M. Leonard, A conceptual framework for modelling service value creation networks, 2009 International Conference on Network-Based Information Systems, IEEE (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T. Le Dinh, N.A.K. Dam, G.H. Ho, Towards Knowledge-based Smart Service Systems: The Case of a Recommender System for a Cultural Organization, ITM Web Conf., 41 (2022), DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/itmconf/20224105001 [Google Scholar]
- T. Le Dinh, T.M.H. Vu, N.A.K. Dam, C.N. Nguyen, Trivi: A Conceptual Framework for Customer Intelligence Systems for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises, PACIS 2022 Proceedings (2022) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.