ITM Web Conf.
Volume 20, 2018International Conference on Mathematics (ICM 2018) Recent Advances in Algebra, Numerical Analysis, Applied Analysis and Statistics
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- Eun-Hee Cho and Sei-Qwon Oh, Semiclassical limits of Ore extensions and a Poisson generalized Weyl algebra, Lett. Math. Phys. 106 (2016), no. 7, 997–1009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. R. Goodearl, Semiclassical limits of quantized coordinate rings, in Advances in Ring Theory (D. V. Huynh and S. R. Lopez-Permouth, Eds.) Basel Birkhäuser (2009), 165–204. [Google Scholar]
- M. Kontsevich, Deformation quantization of Poisson manifolds, arXiv:q-alg/9709040. [Google Scholar]
- No-Ho Myung and Sei-Qwon Oh, Automorphism groups of Weyl algebras, arXiv:1710.00432v2, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- No-Ho Myung and Sei-Qwon Oh, A construction of an iterated Ore extension, arXiv:1707.05160v2, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Sei-Qwon Oh, A natural map from a quantized space onto its semiclassical limit and a multi-parameter Poisson Weyl algebra, Comm. Algebra 45 (2017), 60–75. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.