ITM Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2020International Forum “IT-Technologies for Engineering Education: New Trends and Implementing Experience” (ITEE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Digital Inclusive Education|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- N.A. Gorelov, O.N. Korableva, Development of the information society: digital economy: textbook for universities (series: Universities of Russia), Moscow, Publishing House “Yurayt” (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Avlasovich, M.V. Vasyukova, Foreign experience in the development of digital educational technologies, Modern trends in the development of the education system, Collection of materials of the scientific and practical conference, pp. 12-14, Moscow (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Konstantinov, D.S. Kuleshov, M.V. Mozgovoy, Interactive books for people with disabilities as a form of resource support for inclusive education, BMTSU, Electronic journal “Science and education”, No. 07, pp. 296-307 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Stanevsky, Z.F. Stolyarova, Tasks of the correctional course of mathematics, Psychological Science and education, No. 2, pp. 48-58 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Stanevsky, Z.F. Stolyarova, Problems of adaptation of the main educational program at a university for people with hearing disabilities by ear, Electronic journal “Psychological science and education”, Vol. 9, No. 1, pp. 23-37 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Stanevsky, Z.F. Stolyarova, The idea and justification of subject correctional courses”, No. 1, pp. 46–55 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y.I. Dimitrienko, E.A. Gubareva, T.V. Oblakova, A.A. Prozorovsky, Application of the NOMOTEX digital educational environment for training engineers in the course “Analytical Geometry”, Journal of Science, 10 (22), p. 7 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y.I. Dimitrienko, E.A. Gubareva, D. A. Chebakov, Design of electronic interactive courses in the digital educational environment NOMOTEX, Journal of Science, 11 (35), p. 10 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y.I. Dimitrienko, E.A. Gubareva, Neural Network Model of Mathematical Knowledge and Development of Information and Educational Environment for Mathematical Training Of Engineers, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 012010 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.I. Dimitrienko, E.A. Gubareva, A new technology of mathematical training of engineering personnel, based on a neural network model of knowledge, Innovations in education, No. 11, pp. 129-140 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.hearingreview.com/2015/08/amplification-new-information, access date 01/10/2020. [Google Scholar]
- http://www.hearingreview.com/2015/08/cognitive-function-patient-landscape, access date 01/10/2020. [Google Scholar]
- http://www.hearingreview.com/2015/02/brainhearing-maximizing-hearing-listening/, access date. [Google Scholar]
- https://online.bmstu.ru/courses/course-v1:BMSTU+1+e.g.2010t_1/abaut, access date 01/10/2020. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.